Join a fun, upbeat company culture with lots of opportunity for growth in this ongoing, temporary licensing coordinator role.
Our client, an insurance solutions provider, in the Woodstock area is looking for an entry level candidate with strong administrative and data entry skills. Great company culture!
Title: Licensing Associate
Location: Woodstock, GA
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
Type: Ongoing contract
This is a team-focused, work hard/play hard, and fast-paced company. Training on the insurance industry will be provided.
The Licensing Associate will:
· Process contracts for insurance agents to allow them to sell policies from various insurance companies
· Data entry of agent information – must be detail oriented!
· Maintain confidential files
· Navigate through various databases to ensure agent contracts and files are up to date
· Provide customer service to agents as they have questions during the contract process
Licensing Associate Qualifications:
· Self-directed worker
· Ability to keep up in a fast-paced environment
· Proven track record of being organized and detail oriented
· Typing skills of 45+ Words Per Minute
· Experience in Excel
· Previous data entry and administrative experience is preferred